How to Take Care of Your Jewellery
Here are a few tips to take care of your Ania Haie jewellery pieces:
- Store each of them individually in their own Ania Haie soft pouch or box so they don't get damaged, scratched or tangled
- Store your jewellery away from direct sunlight, in a dark, cool and dry place
- To avoid oxidation (that causes your jewellery to tarnish), you can also store your jewellery in a sealed plastic bag that will keep out the air and help reduce the oxidation process.
- Keep your chains and bracelets fastened so they don't get mixed up.
- Avoid water, extreme humidity and heat as this may cause your jewellery to discolour.
- Keep your jewellery bright and shiny by avoiding contact with home detergents or chemical products such as perfumes, makeup, body oils, sun creams, lotions, deodorant and nail polish removers.
- Our adjustable rings are designed for you to adjust the ring to suit the finger you would like to wear it on. We recommend gently adjusting the size of our adjustable rings only once, as re-shaping them continuously or over-adjusting can weaken the metal overtime.
How to Clean Your Jewellery
With time and wear, sterling silver jewellery pieces may lose their original brilliance. To bring back and maintain their shine, you can clean them with a soft and non-abrasive jewellery cloth. You can also wash them with warm water and a gentle hand soap using a soft toothbrush. We do not recommend using any jewellery polishes as these usually contain harsh abrasives which can considerably damage your jewellery.
All Ania Haie jewellery pieces have a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase covering manufacturing defects but do not cover fair wear and tear, accidental damage or misuse. For the warranty to be valid, proof of purchase is required. Warranty does not entitle you to replacements or refunds for lost or stolen items.